Alcohol Rehab in California
Facilities for Alcohol Rehab in CaliforniaFor wine lovers, California is a wonderful place to be. From Two-Buck Chuck to the glorious bottles that are the pride of the Napa Valley, wine permeates the culture. However, if your love of wine is doing damage to the other things in your life that you love, you may need to get help from one of the many facilities for alcohol rehab in California.
Are You a Candidate for Alcohol Rehab in California?Like beer drinkers, many people who overindulge in wine believe that they aren’t alcoholics because they don’t drink hard liquor. Make no mistake: alcohol in excess can cause the same physical, social and emotional problems whether you’re savoring a fine vintage or guzzling rotgut whiskey. Here are some questions you should ask yourself if you’re wondering whether you’re enjoying wine too much.
- Have you ever lost time from work or school because of drinking?
- Do you ever feel guilty about how much you drink?
- Has anyone ever expressed concern about your drinking?
- Have you ever resolved to drink less, but been unable to keep that resolution?
- Have you ever had loss of memory after drinking?
- Have you ever engaged in dangerous behavior after drinking, such as driving while impaired?